Abbra 2 Professional Wireless Home Security System
The Abbra Complete R is a powerful two-way voice 40-zone wireless control panel for residential and light commercial applications. This advanced state-of-the-art panel features a built-in high-speed PSTN communicator, a backup battery charger, a voice and audible menu system, and more. The Abbra supports an optional internal GSM communicator, two-way wireless keypads, and is compatible with a full range of wireless sensors and remote controls.
The Abbra is a fully-featured wireless security system with a host of powerful capabilities: detection of intrusion, smoke, gas, flooding, and more. And because it's so easy to install, you can install it yourself, and save money.
* The Abbra-R system is not compatible with previous Abbra Control Panel Sensors.
- Up to 40 Wireless Zones.
- Programmable Access Codes - Up to 8 individual 4 digit user codes.
- Remote Phone Control - You can arm and disarm the system, check system status, activate no entry delay, or activate the latchkey feature by phone from anywhere in the world.
- LatchKey Alerts - With latchkey capabilities, the panel can be programmed to notify customers if the system has not been disarmed at a scheduled times. If a child is supposed to be home by 3:00 but their code has not disarmed the system, you will automatically be notified by e-mail, phone or pager.
- 24-Hour Backup Battery - Keeps the system up and running in the event of longer power outages.
- Unique Sensors & Controls - Heat, water and freeze sensors, CO detectors, hands-free 2-way voice, home and light control functions with the addition of appropriate sensors.
- Built-In Chime - Lets you know when a door or window has been opened
- Built-In Message Center - So you can leave anyone a voice message, when they arrive home.
- 40-zone wireless control panel
- One supervised hardwire zone with tamper input
- Two programmable outputs
- 20 users, one master and one installer codes
- Two-line LCD display for alerts, programming status, logs view and other sessions
- Optional GSM reporting (with GSM stick)
- SMS message reporting (with GSM stick)
- Local and remote telephone voice-guided sessions for status, messaging, alerts, and remote control options
- User message recording/playback (local and remote)
- Custom zone descriptions (text and voice)
- Telephone voice interactive menus
- RF signal strength and jamming detection
- 2-way voice/listen-in capabilities activated locally or remotely by phone
- Proprietary anti-collision RF protocol
- Easy to operate and configure
- Flexible, fully programmable PGM automation features
- Supports four remote bi-directional keypads, four wireless repeaters, four wireless sirens, and eight remote controls
- Zone types: interior, perimeter, delay, fire, 24-hour silent and audible, chime (non-alarm)
- Scheduled arming per day
- Advanced false alarm prevention features
- Abbra-R Wireless Security Panel
- Selected sensors and accessories
- Quick Start Guide