Samsung SHT-3006 Color Video Door Intercom System
Finally, Samsung has delivered a video door intercom that is not only stylish but also brings advanced innovative technology directly to your home or office. The SHT-3006 video intercom boosts a high-performance 6" color LCD screen that allows you to view visitors and even open the door remotely with the optional door strikes.
For users who enjoy cutting-edge style, the new SHT-3006 offers a sleek and stylish black wide mirror screen and stunningly slim 40mm. It also has side accents in metallic silver lend a subtle sophistication to the fashion phone. At the same time, the curved handset is designed for a grip that feels good in your hand. Its modern and elegant design concept and user-friendly blue illuminators put this model as a design triumph.
- Superior 6 inch color TFT-LCD screen
- Expandable up to 4 monitors and 3 door cameras
- Intercom features between video monitors
- Convenient touch pad control : first video door phone with sensitive blue icons
- Brightness and volume controls with OSD menu
- Remote door release function : optional electric strikers needed
- Emergency alarm will activate in the event of intrusion detection by magnetic door sensor
- Real-time video monitoring in each door camera’s front view
- Camera angle adjustable (SHT-CP611)
Moderate: Requires basic electrical wiring skills.
20 Min Per Zone (Pre-Wire)
20 Min Per Station (New Construction)
What You'll Need:
- 5 Conductor Wire
- On-Wall Raceway (Optional)
- Door Strike (Optional)
Basic Installation Steps
Step 1: Select Unit Locations
- Select site for LCD screen installation (Typically 57" from floor)
- Select site for door camera installation (Typically 57" from ground)
Step 2: Pre-Wire Between Locations
- Select 1 LCD location to be your "Master Intercom"
- Home run all door stations and other LCD screens to master intercom location.
Step 3: Install 1st Primary Monitor
- Select site for product installation (Typically 57” from floor)
- Affix the wall mount bracket using the provided screws
- Connect all wires for camera monitors and additional LCD screens
- Place LCD unit into wall bracket.
- Plug in for power. Use optional on-wall raceway to conceal power wire.
Step 4: Install Door Stations and Additional LCD Screens
- Affix the wall mount brackets using the provided screws
- Connect all wires using provided wiring connectors.
- Place units into wall brackets.
Step 5: Power and Test
* These installation steps are written by our technicians and are designed to give customers a basic knowledge of the install process. We are not responsible for any installation problems that may result from any grammatical or informational errors. When installing always refer to the manufacturers' installation manual.
How To Articles:
Add a door strike or gate control (Coming Soon)
Supports 4 Monitors
Supports 3 Door Cameras
Add additional wire as needed.